WHAT IS THE GIGATHON
The Race Gigathon is an interactive, engaging contest that is designed to create excitement and inform the members of the communities of Phelan, Piñon Hills, and Oak Hills of the newly approved Gigafy Phelan project.
The Race Gigathon gives YOU as members of the community a chance to learn, have fun and engage in the entire process...and win prizes, too!
HOW TO PLAY
PARTICIPATION IN AT LEAST ONE ACTIVITY MUST BE COMPLETED IN ORDER TO WIN.
RELAY: ONE ENTRY PER PERSON
- Attend at LEAST 1 Race Town Hall Meeting and receive Gigathon Raffle Ticket.
- Each entrant to complete RELAY portion will be entered into raffle for a prize of one month FREE internet and router (up to $70 value).
RIDDLE: FIND THE PAINTED EGGS
- Read and decipher the riddles posted on this page or on the Phelan Facebook page to determine the location of a painted egg.
- Once you have found the egg, take a picture of it and post it to Facebook with the tag #RACERIDDLE
- The egg will contain a voucher(s) worth either 1 year (12 vouchers), 6 months (6 vouchers), or 1 month of free service.
- Submit your voucher code to redeem your price.
- For 1 year or 6-month winners, use one voucher each month to redeem your price.
1ST PRIZE: One year of FREE Race Internet Service with Router (Valued up to $840).
2ND PRIZE: Six months of FREE Race Internet Service with Router (Valued up to $420).
REMAINING PRIZES: One month of FREE Race Internet Service with Router (Valued up to $70).
PARTICIPATE IN THE RELAY! COME FIND US AT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING TOWN HALL MEETINGS #RACERELAY:
- Piñon Mesa Middle School - TBD
FOLLOW THE CLUES WRITTEN HERE, FOR A PAINTED EGG MAY BE NEAR.
- Where the cougar lies under the Joshua tree….so does lie your fiber for free.
- Smoky says: Chance of Fire: low Chance of free fiber: high.
- On Mondays where goods are bought and sold...your children are playing near fiber gold.
- A blue rock sits in a chamber of play...find the rock for free fiber today!
- Find the water tower with no name, for underneath there is fiber to claim.
- Where fiction, fact, and knowledge comes abound, so you must quest for the fiber to be found.
- Near where exotic creatures reside, fiber has found a place to hide.
- Near azalea, you’ll find a sticky sweet treat, but also nearby is fiber to keep.
- Someone call 305...this fiber is burning a hole in my jumpsuit.
- UFO Sighting...Unlimited Fiber Optics that is wink wink.
- To discover free fiber for your future...you must first find your heritage.
- Your bff may have 4 legs, but they could sniff out your free fiber egg.
- You may board your bear in this place when you leave, but if you look close free fiber you’ll see.
- You’ve searched and scrambled all over the place, to find free fiber you must finish with RACE.
TALK US UP
READ THROUGH OUR BLOG POSTS AND SHARE WHAT YOU LIKE. ALREADY LOVE US? SHOUT US OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open only to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and who are eligible for Race Communications service in the Phelan Area. Employees of Race Communications are not eligible to enter or win.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest Period begins on November 17, 2017. End date TBD.
- PRIZES: 1st Prize Winner - 1 year of FREE Race Internet Service with Router (Valued up to $840), 2nd Prize Winner - 6 months of FREE Race Internet Service with Router (Valued up to $420), Remaining Winners - 1 month of FREE Race Internet Service with Router (Valued up to $70).
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: Individuals must provide proof of voucher and contain a valid voucher number in order to redeem a prize.